The new AAF-05 Series from MINMAX is a range of ultra-small, fully encapsulated 5 Watt AC-DC power supply modules. They are designed for easy PCB mounting with solder pins. The modules feature EMI-filter to meet EN 55011/55022, class B and EN 55014. EMC immunity complies with EN 61000-6-1. The low stand-by power consumption complies with European ErP Directive 2009/125/EC. Universal input voltage range of 84-264VAC and an international safety approval package qualifies these power modules for worldwide markets.
The AAF-05 power supplies provide a cost effective solution for space critical applications in home appliances, smart grid, measurement equipment, data communication system, inspection/testing equipment and control equipment.
- Ultra Compact Size 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.64" (25.4 x 25.4 x 16.3mm)
- Fully Encapsulated Plastic Case for PCB and Chassis Mounting Version
- Universal Input 85 - 264VAC
- Protection Class II as per IEC/EN 60536
- Regulated Single Outputs from 3.3 to 48VDC
- Operating Temp. Range -25℃ to +70 ℃
- Overload/Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- EMI Emission meets EN55011/22 Class B & FCC Level B
- EMC Immunity meets EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11
- Eco Design, Low No Load Power Consumption 300mW max.
- Safety Approval to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 60950-1, TUV IEC/EN 60335-1 (Pending)
- CE Marking with EMC and LVD